1969 Fiat 500
Complete restored to a very high standard with only 61 kilometers since!
This little diamond was completely restored after being totally dismantled and each system rebuilt to new OEM specifications. The body was stripped to bear metal and then carefully repainted, new windows and rubber seals where installed, the engine and transmission was rebuilt, new tires and brakes fitted, and beautiful new upholstery was installed over powder coat painted frames. The dash board instrument cluster was professionally rebuilt to new condition.
The car is equipped with a 2 cylinder, air cooled engine with 17 HP, the transmission is a four speed manual gear box, 12 volt electrical system, updated electronic ignition system makes for easy starting, shoulder and seat belts and spare tire.
Driving this car is a treat! It is surprisingly comfortable but slow (top speed estimated 50 mph on flat ground).
The money spent to restore this car exceeds the asking price. Some records and receipts accompany the car.
Here is a synopsis:
1969 Fiat 500F
Highly desirable, numbers matching and restored 1969 Fiat 500F, with original engine and 4 speed
gearbox and sunroof. Car has 85,804 kilometers:
• Car was bought by an American living in The Netherlands in April 4, 2002. It is believed that the
American was the third owner of the car. Subsequent to the purchase, the American relocated
to Minnesota in and the car registered there in May 14, 2003. While in Minnesota, car was
driven only in the summers and garaged. In late 2004 this person relocated to California and
subsequently to Arkansas. At all times the car was garaged and sporadically driven. Car was sold
to seller in 2015.
• Netherland registration provided for reference. Some service records in Minnesota, California
and Arkansas also provided
• Body and paint restored by 3 Stage Auto in Santa Ana, CA in 2012, on highly solid/ bare metal
car (see pictures). All chrome parts re-plated. Mechanical work done by consignor, a Mechanical
• Car is finished in Milano Red over beige-white vinyl/ black carpets. Door and side panels finished
• Engine is original to the car and was cleaned and refurbished inside and out
• Transmission and differential are originals to the car
• Main gauge was completely restored
• New windshield
• New rubber seals/ trim installed throughout
Independent inspection and world wide transportation services are available. Financing is also available with approved credit.
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- Fuel Specification
- Body Color
- Chianti Red
- Body Style
- Paint Type
- Interior Color
- Secondary Interior Color
- Seating Type
- Seat Material
- Shifter Type
- Center Console